FFT Properties is designed for spectral analysis of very long signals. It includes both optimized computational part and visualization engine required for this purpose. It delivers among other features:
- Recording and playback with arbitrary sampling frequency by using the fastest sample rate converter.
- Real time envelope and energy computation during recording with history overview and frequency analysis.
- 24-bit/96kHz and 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback support.
- Support for Windows Audio Compression Manager allows reading any Windows-supported file format on the system.
- Support for text files, raw/pcm (arbitrary format) files and wav file format.
- Ability to compare multiple averaged spectrums.
- Excellent quality 3D Surface chart with unique navigation capability.
- Multithreaded batch file processing for rate conversion, digital filtering, signal generation, signal modulation, demodulation, envelope detection and signal conversion.
- Zoom-spectrum feature. Select higher resolution and narrower bands with any sampling frequency.
- arbitrary real number factor rate conversion with high speed and accuracy
- High speed narrow bandpass filter, can have any bandwidth limited only with the length of the signal.
- Basic digital filter designer support with a wide range of optimal FIR and IIR filtering.
- Math expression evaluator for scaling of signals.
- HP Calculator style signal generator.
- Save and load settings of all processing pipes and charts.
- Frequency analyzer features accurate non-parametric phase angle measurement of non-periodic signals and linear phase peak filtering.
- Analytical spectrogram with highest accuracy imaging in an FFT analyzer with time-frequency analysis.
- Support for real time analysis of largest file sizes.
- Read/write and analyze complex/analytical signals
- digital filter designer
- concurrent analysis of arbitrary signal count
» version 220.127.116.11 - posted on 2009-09-09
EULA - End User License Agreement
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software and may include associated media,
printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation.
DISTRIBUTION: This software product is a shareware. Users must purchase license after
14 days of trial use. Registered users will receive fully functional copy. You may distrubute
the software product FFT Properties as long as it remains in its original non modified state.
REGISTRATION - By registering this software, the author grants you, that you may install and
use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer, including a workstation, terminal
or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER").
COPYRIGHT - The software product is owned by author and is protected by
Slovenian copyright laws, international treaty provisions and all
other applicable national laws. Therefore, you must treat the
product like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book) except
that you may make copies of the product provided that you keep
the registered original solely for backup and archiving purposes.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS - You may not rent or lease the REGISTERED software product,
but you may transfer your rights under this license agreement
on a permanent basis provided that you transfer all copies of
the software and all accompanying materials, and the recipient
agrees to the terms of this agreement. Any transfer must include
the most recent update and all prior versions. You may not alter,
modify or adapt the component, including, but not limited to,
translating, decompiling, reverse engineering or disassembling.
The author retains all rights not expressly granted. This license and your right to use the
software automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provision of this license agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR
BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS
PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER
PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE
PRODUCT OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES.