FFT Properties is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-09. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
FFT Properties is designed for spectral analysis of very long signals. It includes both optimized computational part and visualization engine required for this purpose. It delivers among other features:
- Recording and playback with arbitrary sampling frequency by using the fastest sample rate converter.
- Real time envelope and energy computation during recording with history overview and frequency analysis.
- 24-bit/96kHz and 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback support.
- Support for Windows Audio Compression Manager allows reading any Windows-supported file format on the system.
- Support for text files, raw/pcm (arbitrary format) files and wav file format.
- Ability to compare multiple averaged spectrums.
- Excellent quality 3D Surface chart with unique navigation capability.
- Multithreaded batch file processing for rate conversion, digital filtering, signal generation, signal modulation, demodulation, envelope detection and signal conversion.
- Zoom-spectrum feature. Select higher resolution and narrower bands with any sampling frequency.
- arbitrary real number factor rate conversion with high speed and accuracy
- High speed narrow bandpass filter, can have any bandwidth limited only with the length of the signal.
- Basic digital filter designer support with a wide range of optimal FIR and IIR filtering.
- Math expression evaluator for scaling of signals.
- HP Calculator style signal generator.
- Save and load settings of all processing pipes and charts.
- Frequency analyzer features accurate non-parametric phase angle measurement of non-periodic signals and linear phase peak filtering.
- Analytical spectrogram with highest accuracy imaging in an FFT analyzer with time-frequency analysis.
- Support for real time analysis of largest file sizes.
- Read/write and analyze complex/analytical signals
- digital filter designer
- concurrent analysis of arbitrary signal count
FFT Properties (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 8.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 411 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.